|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2018 16:08|
Position: Senior Site Engineer
Package: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: North West + Nationwide Travel
Consultant: Adam Wright
Senior Site Engineer Role:
A North West based Civil Engineering Contractor has an unprecedented opportunity for a Senior Site Engineer to join their team.
As the successful candidate, you will be working on a multiple civil engineering projects, such as: Highways, Roads, Drainage, Rienforced Concrete, Ducting, Excavations.
For this role you should ideally have/be the following:
- Degree or Equivelent in Civil Engineering.
- Financially aware
- Self motivated
- Computer literate
As the successful Senior Site Engineer your salary will be £35,000 - £40,000 + Package
- Opportunity to work within a company that takes pride in being a personal & professional platform for development.
- Market-Leading Contractor with various construction capabilities and projects.
- Chance to work for one of the fastest growing contractors in the country.
- Opportunity to undertake responibilities of site management.
The Application Process
If you, or anybody you know are interested in the role of a Senior Site Engineer please submit all CV Applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's