|Job Title:||Site Engineer|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2018 16:04|
Consultant - James Fox
Position - Site Engineer
Location - Manchester City Centre
Salary - £45K + Car Allowance + Full Package
I am looking for an experienced Site Engineer who is looking for a new role within a progressive, well know and well respected regional contractor.
This role has come about due to the increase in workload and projects that have been won in the North West and in particular Manchester City Centre.
This role is a balance of being hands on with the tools with aspects of Management with junior Engineers reporting into the successful candidate.
As Site Engineer you will get:
- Highly competitive basic salary of up to £45,000
- Benefits package including car/allowance + holidays + healthcare
- Exposure to Management experience
As Site Engineer you must:
- Have significant experience being on Site on new build projects
- Be able to evidence strong career progression throughout your career
- Have come through an engineering, trades or education background
- Have a construction related qualification
- Have a varied project history
- Have excellent verbal, written and technological communication skills
- Have CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid in date
This urgent requirement is a very attractive prospect for any proven Site Engineer in the Manchester area who are looking for a well-paid and promising role with an established company.
If you feel you are right for the role then please get in touch - you can email me on email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411222 for a confidential chat.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's