Role: Site Engineer
Salary: £45,000 + Car Allowance/ Company Car + Full Package
Consultant: James Fox
I am currently looking for a Site Engineer to work for an exciting and growing regional Contractor with a heavy workload in the North West and in particular Liverpool.
This is a permanent role and experience working for Main contractors in the North West is essential. This is a unique opportunity for any aspiring Site Engineers with a clear and proven progression path within the company in a way that facilitates the career you are looking for.
The successful Site Engineer will receive:
- Highly competitive salary
- Benefits package incl. car/allowance + pension + bonus
- Clear and proven progression path
- Exposure throughout entire life cycle of projects
- Diverse sectors to work on within the company
The successful Site Engineer will:
- Have worked on high-rise RC frames above 6 storeys
- Have worked in a city centre environment & have experience on temporary works
- Have AT LEAST 5 years' experience as Engineer within a main contractor
If you are interested in the role of Site Engineer please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.