Site Engineer - Civils Projects
|Job Title:||Site Engineer - Civils Projects|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum + Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package|
|Contact Name:||Jonathon Simpson|
|Job Published:||August 22, 2019 11:59|
Site Engineer - £30,000 - £40,000 + Company Car/ Car Allowance + Full Package (DOE)
My client is an experienced and award-winning contractor that undertakes work on projects for a number of high-profile clients.
This opportunity has arisen for an ambitious and driven Site Engineer to join an established and experienced civil engineering, building and equipment hire contractor on a permanent basis based in Bolton.
Our client is looking for someone who can come in and hit the ground running and take a leading role in ongoing and future projects.
The role and responsibilities of this Site Engineer position:
- Setting out to lines and levels to ensure construction of work in accordance with the Contract Drawings/Specifications or other relevant control documentation
- Preparation and maintenance of work record and data sheets and ensuring work is carried out in accordance with contract requirements
- Maintaining contract management quality records as directed by Senior Engineers/Site Agents
- Carrying out site surveys for weekly/monthly measurement purposes. Submission of processed information to Company Quantity Surveyors and Site Agents
- Compliance with individual responsibilities with regard to safety, health and environmental issues, as set out in the Group Safety, Health and Environmental Policy
- Completion of daily site diary
- Project a professional image
- Ability to work as part of a team and maintain client relations
Desirable skills for this Site Engineer Position:
- Experienced in a variety of Civil Engineering disciplines
- Oral/written communication
- Commercial awareness
- Be able to problem solve
- Computer literate
Experience required for this Site Engineer position:
- Experience of working in any capacity on civil engineering projects, including Drainage, Concrete, piling, earthworks, Utilities and Canal works. Preferably hold or be working towards a qualification in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years experience on site in different projects.
How to apply for this Site Engineer role:
If you are interest in this Site Engineer position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call me on 0161 2411 222
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration for this Site Engineer role. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Service advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's