|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||West London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £60000 per annum + Plus Package i.e. Car, Healthcare, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Murphy|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2017 10:05|
We are currently recruiting a Site Manager for a big name company in the construction industry.
The company is highly experienced in delivering new developments, ranging from homes to commercial, industrial and mixed use schemes and has successfully delivered these in time and within budget.
The company are paying between £45,000 and £55,000 plus package.
Pease see below some of the job duties:
- Manage build ensuring company standards and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Monitor construction working programme with contracts manager on a weekly basis.
- Study drawings and be aware of forecast costs, budgets in order to minimise waste and maximise value.
- Manage sub-contractors, labour, plant and materials - issuing requisitions for plant, labour and materials as required to meet programme.
- Monitor plant equipment costs and preliminaries including set up, cost of plant and office.
- Ensure effective communication with sub-contractors.
- Maintain efficiency and high standards at all times.
- Complete on time or ahead of time.
- Arrange meetings with quantity surveyors, buyers and other key stakeholders (as applicable) take place regularly throughout contract and meeting minutes are kept on file for all parties to refer back to.
- Arrange, attend and minute internal progress meetings as required
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- NVQ Level 3, 'A' Level, HNC, or equivalent qualifications or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word & Excel
- SMSTS certificate
- First Aid certificate
- Scaffolding certificate
- CSCS Card
- Good communication skills
- Assertive and strong persuasion skills
- Strong time management skills
- Good management and leadership skills
- Technical aptitude
If you would be interested in this position please do get in touch ASAP.
Please apply through this website or contact Lewis Murphy at Project Resource on 0118 952 2240 or email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits package
Up to £0.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits