|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + car, pension, laptop, phone, fuel card|
|Contact Name:||Harry Holloway-Pratt|
|Job Published:||March 21, 2017 18:36|
My client a specialist earthworks sub-contractor are looking for an experienced Site Manager within the Earthworks sector to join their expanding team in this period of rapid growth.
You will be tasked with managing some of their largest and most prestigious projects across the UK working alongside some of the countries most reputable contractors within construction and civil engineering. My client are looking for a hard-working, career driven and methodical Site Manager to support and work alongside teh Contract Manager to ensure projects are being delivered on time and to a high quality.
- Be client facing and liaise with end client and main contractors site management teams and site visitors
- Liaise with sub-contractors to ensure work is completed on time
- Order materials for site
- Daily briefings & tool box talks
- Conducting and arranging inductions for new operatives
- Health & Safety checks and paperwork
- Submission of RAMS
- Obtain moisture content values and depth checks
- overseeing the movement of plant
- SMSTS / SSSTS
- First Aid Certificate
- Earthworks experience
- The ability to work under pressure
- The ability to multi-task
Whats on Offer?
- £45,000 - £50,000 basic salary
- Company car & fuel card
- Phone & laptop
- Subsistence for lodging away
If the above is of interest then please do not hesitate to contact me on 0118 952 2240 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's