|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum + Car, benefits|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 16:41|
You will manage the projects progress vs program; profit and loss on site; H&S; quality & day-to-day interface with key stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for any Site Managers with housebuilding experience to secure a role local to themselves in Droyslden and guarantee long-term local work.
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of £45k
- Company car or car allowance
- Access to long-term work for a prestigious business
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have NVQ Level 3, A Level, HNC or equivalent in construction related subject, OR equivalent experience with demonstrable track record of success on site
- Have Microsoft office skills and knowledge, with ability to use Outlook, Word & Excel to a reasonable level
- Have in date SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid
- Have a scaffolding certificate
- Be a strong, assertive person with good persuasion skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have technical aptitude to construct a medium sized housing and apartment development
If you think you have what it takes for this excellent and sought after Site Manager position then please contact James Fox, on 0161 2411222 OR email email@example.com.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits package
Up to £0.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits