|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £47000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 16:54|
Site Manager required - Manchester - Up to £47k + package
One of our regular clients has got in touch with me asking for high quality Site Managers OR Senior Engineers to work on a variety of projects in the North West.
This role will see you manage packages of work on large construction projects up to £30m, assisting Project Managers with short-term programs, sub-contractor and labour management and Health & Safety on site.
You can be EITHER a Senior Engineer with management experience OR a Site Manager from an engineering background, and you MUST have experience for a main contractor on construction projects north of £10m!
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £47k
- Benefits package incl. car allowance, pension, holidays and healthcare
- The opportunity to work with some excellent construction professionals
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have a degree or equivalent in an engineering related subject
- Have SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid certificates all in date
- Have worked on construction projects over £10m
- Have managed packages of work incl. groundworks; foundations & frames
If you fit the bill for this role then please contact Mike on 0161 2411222, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
Up to £0.00 per annum
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package