|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Scarborough, North Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2018 17:02|
Site Manager required - Scarborough - Up to £45k + package
One of our clients has got in touch with me asking for a high quality Site Manager to work on a variety of project in Scarborough.
The role has come around as my client has acquired a lot more work in the area and is looking for an experienced Site Manager to come drive projects through in the area.
The successful Site Manager MUST have experience on construction projects north of £10m!
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £45k
- Benefits package incl. car allowance, pension, holidays and healthcare
- The opportunity to work with some excellent construction professionals
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have a degree or equivalent in an engineering related subject
- Have SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid certificates all in date
- Have worked on construction projects over £10m
- Have managed packages of work incl. groundworks; foundations & frames
If you fit the bill for this role then please contact James on 0161 2411222, or by emailing email@example.com.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£30 - £35 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package