|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||North West England, England|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000.00 per annum + Car and Expenses|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2018 07:27|
Position: Site Manager
Package: £35,000 - £40,000
Location: North West
Consultant: Adam Wright
A rapidly expanding, North West based Contractor is recruiting for a Site Manager to oversee several civil engineering projects throughout the UK. The opportunity has risen due to an increase in workload.
The position provides the successful Site Manager with the opportunity to gain experience across numerous civil based sectors.
As a successful Contracts Manager candidate, you should ideally have experience in the following areas:
- Highways / Roads
- Supervising and overseeing the direction of the project (or a package), ensuring that the client's specifications and requirements are met, reviewing progress and liaising with quantity surveyors to monitor costs
- Liaising with the client, other construction professionals and, sometimes, members of the public
- Coordinating and supervising gangers/supervisors
- Selecting tools and materials
- Making safety inspections and ensuring construction and site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- FInding ways to prevent and solve problems that may occur
- Assessing and minimising risk
- Writing reports and keeping on top of paperwork
- Travelling nationwide
As the successful Site Manager your salary will start at circa £35k - £40k + a Company Car + Other Benefits
* The company has an incredible reputation throughout the industry.
* The company takes great pride in the professionalism and enthusiasm of their staff.
* The company has had consistent annual expansion.
The Application Process
If you or anybody you know are interested in the role of Contracts Manager please submit all CV Applications to email@example.com.
We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£40000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + benefits package
Up to £0.00 per annum
£45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits