|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Lloyd Dean|
|Job Published:||March 23, 2017 08:54|
I am working with a Civil Engineering arm of a Main Contractor to find a Site Manager to strengthen their Yorkshire team. Their excellent reputation in the area has led to a growing workload and a necessary influx of staff.
You will be joining a part of a prestigious contractor who has a great status in the area, delivering projects ranging from £1m - £15m. This contractor set up in a traditional manner providing clear and varied progression paths.
The Site Manager will work closely with Project Managers to deliver schemes across a range of sectors, including Highways, Bridges and Earthworks.
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Competitive salary in line with competition contractors
- Package incl. car/allowance & pension
- Excellent working environment within an organised and structured contractor
The successful Site Manager MUST:
- Have a civil engineering background working on small and large projects.
- Have worked for both main contractors and sub-contractors on highways or similar civil engineering projects.
- Be able to manage daily progress, manage sub-contractor labour, H&S, daily site inductions & daily site meetings
- Preferably come from an engineering background with a strong IT awareness.
- Be able and willing to work on projects across Yorkshire
If you are interested in the role of Site Manager please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 2411222 quoting the vacancy number PR8834 in the first instance.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Bangor, County Down
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays
£20.00 - £21.00 per hour
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£42000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays
£250 - £280 per day
£50000 - £55000 per annum