|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Peter Edwards|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2018 16:48|
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Site Manager to work regionally in the West Midlands.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of work ranging from £5 - 40 million.
Working within the construction team you will be part of an energetic and self-motivated environment.
Site Manager Requirements:
- Proven experience as a Senior/Site Manager for a well-known main contractor
- Ideally have worked on education and healthcare projects , however general construction experience is considered
- Main contractor background is essential
- Stable track record of employment
- Experience in delivering a productive site that is able to meet deadlines
- Health and Safety experience
- Extensive experience of dealing with sub-contractors
- Awareness of programme constraints and ability to deliver
- UK Driving Licence
- Educated to degree level (or similar equivalent) in appropriate field
- Appropriate CSCS card
Site Manager Remuneration
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 per annum (dependent on experience)
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 25 days holiday
Site Manager Application Process:
If you would like more information on the Site Manager position or any other vacancy please call Peter Edwards on 0121 7900 888 or email your current CV through to; email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£300 - £350 per day
£300 - £350 per day
£200 - £270 per day