|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Plus Package i.e. Car, Healthcare, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 05, 2018 15:15|
We have a wonderful opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to join a large construction business that is residential project focused, and working on one of London's largest residential new build developments.
We are seeking a Site Manager with circa 5 years residential project management experience that has a passion for the construction industry, and enjoys the technical aspects of a build project. You will be working closely with other Site Managers, given the scale of this project and management teams to ensure that the site runs according to plan.
You will hold all relevant qualifications, such as CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid at Work.
This project is a long-term project (10 years +) so there is excellent job security.
Essential experience required to be considered for this project:
- Experience managing and delivering high rise residential projects;
- Experience working on projects with varied buildings to be completed, such as residential, underground parking, retail units, sub-stations for example.
- A passion and understanding of the build process life cycle;
- You enjoy managing and being responsible for a package of works and delivering this on time;
- You are a team player, and understand (and have work evidence) the importance of clear communication and taking responsibility for project delivery.
Depending on your experience, this business is looking to pay £60k salary. Benefits include: company car of car allowance (circa £5.5k), private health (personal, but you add family members at your own cost), pension (4%/ 4%), 5% bonus, and they have an on-site training centre, and believe in developing their team.
This is a great opportunity for a Site Manager to work for a well-respected business, on a wonderful project, with job/ project stability that looks after its team and offers training and development.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£30 - £35 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package