|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + Plus Package i.e. Car, Healthcare, Pension|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Murphy|
|Job Published:||February 09, 2018 17:09|
We are seeking a Site Manager with circa 5 years residential project management experience that has a passion for the construction industry, and enjoys the technical aspects of a build project. You will be working closely with other Site Managers, given the scale of this project and management teams to ensure that the site runs according to plan.
You will hold all relevant qualifications, such as CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid at Work.
Essential experience required to be considered for this project:
- Experience managing and delivering high rise residential projects;
- Experience working on projects with varied buildings to be completed, such as residential, underground parking, retail units, sub-stations for example.
- A passion and understanding of the build process lifecycle;
- You enjoy managing and being responsible for a package of works and delivering this on time;
- You are a team player, and understand (and have work evidence) the importance of clear communication and taking responsibility for project delivery.
Depending on your experience, this business is looking to pay £55k salary. Benefits include: company car of car allowance (circa £5K), private health (personal, but you add family members at your own cost), pension, and possibly a bonus, there is a chance to grow with the company.
This is a great opportunity for a Site Manager to work for a well-respected business, on a wonderful project, with job/ project stability that looks after its team and offers training and development.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£300 - £350 per day
£300 - £350 per day
£200 - £270 per day
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Package