|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||Up to £0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Matt Woodall|
|Job Published:||May 14, 2018 16:00|
SIte Manager Required
This is an exceptional career opportunity to be part of a progressive and ambitious start-up Civils and Construction company with an exciting pipeline of projects ranging from HS2 groundwork's, commercial build and refurbs , water framework civils and housing developments.
With projects across the Midlands and the North West you will need to have easy access to the motorway network and be flexible on home/work/site location.
Your mission will be to Lead all on-site activities to ensure cost-effective execution of the project in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, programme, and safety requirements.
- Timely delivery of the project as per construction drawings and specifications
- Health & Safety to include preparation of Construction stage H&S Plan and implementation of the same.
- Recruit and manage your team to deliver work within the company culture, systems and processes.
- Procurement of both the selection of sub-contractors and suppliers and provide performance and cost feedback
- Timely and accurate reporting for both daily activities, site records, H&S recording, measure and record quantities for valuation purposes, weekly labour, plant, materials , progress photographs, site visits.
- Attend and participate in regular management/progress meetings
- Coordinate any required testing, completion of as built drawings
- Commercially aware with a track record of cost control and savings
- Strong leadership and management skills
- Min 5 Years experience as a Site Manager
- Track record of managing within budget and time
- Good IT skills, proficient in the use of Project management software, Microsoft Office
- Ability to Drive Programme forward and deliver on time
- High level of Quality Standards
- Hold a valid SMSTS Certificate
- Drivers license
Your experience will have been gained in Site management in Civils or Groundworks for either a construction company doing house building, commercial work or a civil engineering firm , you will be commercially savvy and have a good understanding of budgets, valuations, costs and contractual requirements and have experience in completing monthly valuations.
Given the small and growing nature of the company you must be prepared to get your hands dirty on occasions and take on tasks which are outside of the normal remit of the role. A practical, determined approach coupled with flexibility and the ability to solve problems will be highly beneficial.
The ideal candidate will have
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent man management skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent self organization skills and ability to organize others
- Responsible and reliable
- Coachable attitude and team player
- An ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information
Although the Head Office is in Northants the candidate will be based on Site on projects across the Midlands and North West.
Founded on the principles of honesty and integrity this highly ambitious company believes in providing a top quality first class service and delivering on their promises, this is an exciting opportunity for a career minded Site Manager to grow with the business and develop their career.
Interested individuals should apply with covering letter and CV
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car / allowance, pension, healthcare
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Senior Site Manager
Keighley, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits