|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||May 16, 2018 14:12|
Company: Leading UK Contractor
Profession: Site Manager - (engineering background essential)
Location: Birmingham / West Midlands
Position Type: Permanent
Salary: c£50,000 plus full company benefits
One of the UK's most reputable contractors is looking for a Site Manager to work on a major project in Birmingham City Centre.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a contractor renowned for working on some of the UK's most prestigious projects. The successful Site Manger will work on a large new build project valued around £80m in Birmingham / West Midlands
This would suit someone from a trades background looking to get into a management role or a post graduate with 3-5 years' experience looking to gain experience working with one of the UK's most prestigious contractors.
My client is a large and well-respected contractor specialising in build related projects within a wide variety of sectors. My client has won several large projects in the local area and are looking for a Finishing Foreman who has experience of block work and internal fit out as well as experience of working for a main contractor.
- Worked on projects valued at £10m plus
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within the industry working for a Main Contactor
- Or 4-5 years post graduate experience
- Experience in R.C Frames / Steel Frame and High-Rise Construction
- Engineering background (essential)
- Significant experience with block work and internal fit outs
- SMSTS (desirable)
- UK Driving Licence
- HND /Degree in Building or Civil Engineering (preferred)
- Associate or graduate member of Institution of Civil Engineers (desirable)
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Access to some of the most prestigious projects
- A highly regarded contractor in the building sector
- Supports on-going professional development through its structured Professional Development Programme
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Ramsbottom, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension, healthcare
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + Car / allowance, pension, healthcare
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Senior Site Manager
Keighley, West Yorkshire
£50000 - £55000 per annum + Additional Benefits