|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2018 16:14|
Consultant: James Fox
Position: Permanent Site Manager
Location: North West
Client and Opportunity
Our client is a massive and growing contractor who operate internationally. Their projects range across High-Rise, Industrial & Mixed Use developments. They are seeking Site Managers in the Manchester area due to their growing portfolio of work.
The work undertaken will be predominantly major projects within the residential sector so candidates must have experience on high-rise residential projects from a UK Contractor perspective.
- Professional qualifications are desirable
- Detailed knowledge of building regulations
- Experience in a similar role within a UK main contractor is essential
- Confident in building rapport with colleagues & sub-contractors
- Ability to manage packages or sections of work with minimal support from Project Managers
- Ability to monitor and approve compliance
- SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid all necessary
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- A basic salary of between £40,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + competitive package
If you are interested in the role of Site Manager please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
If unfortunately you are not interested, but think you know someone who is, call up and pass on their details for the chance of winning £250 through our referral scheme!!!
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Up to £0.00 per annum
£38000 - £40000 per annum + Car allowance + benefits
Durham, County Durham
Up to £24.10 per hour
£42500 - £50000 per annum + Package
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £55000 per annum