|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£50000 - £55000 per annum + car, pension, bonus, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||May 31, 2018 16:21|
Site Manager | Berkshire| Residential Developer
The successful Site Manager will be have the chance to work for well-established house builder who operate across the UK. This company are a household name and have numerous small to large developments either in planning or currently in construction.
First off the successful Site Manager will be based in Berkshire overseeing the development of circa 200 residential units. I am looking for a competent Site Manager who has a vast experience working within the residential sector on either bespoke or volume housing projects. The ideal site manager will have extensive experience overseeing and supervising teams of sub contracts in addition to working towards tight deadlines.
Requirements for this Site Manger position:
- Experience in working to tight deadlines on medium to large size residential projects.
- CSCS and SMSTS certificates.
- Extensive experience overseeing subcontractors.
- Solid all round construction background.
- Vast experience working within the residential sector.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Assertiveness with the drive to take ownership of projects.
Remuneration for this Site Manager position:
- £50,000 - £55,000 plus package.
- Car allowance.
- Healthcare benefits.
How to apply for this Site Manager position:
If you are interested in Senior Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's