Residential Site Manager Requirement - Manchester - Up to £50k + Package
I am working with a well-respected and established New build company who need a lead site manager to work on a scheme in Manchester.
You will manage the projects progress vs program; profit and loss on site; H&S; quality & day-to-day interface with key stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for any candidates with New build experience to secure a role local to themselves in Manchester and guarantee long-term local work.
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of £45k - £50k depending on experience and interview performance
- Company car OR car allowance
- Pension scheme
- Access to long-term work in Manchester, for a prestigious business
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have NVQ Level 3, A Level, HNC or equivalent in construction related subject, OR equivalent experience with demonstrable track record of success on site
- Have Microsoft office skills and knowledge, with ability to use Outlook, Word & Excel to a reasonable level
- Have in date SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid
- Have a scaffolding certificate
- Be a strong, assertive person with good persuasion skills
- Have excellent time management skills
- Have technical aptitude to construct a medium sized housing and apartment development
If you think you have what it takes for this excellent and sought after Site Manager position then please contact James, on 0161 2411222 OR email email@example.com.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
West Midlands, England, £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
SITE MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION Location: West Midlands / Warwickshire ...
Leeds, West Yorkshire, Up to £18 per hour
A reputable client that is looking for a Site Manager in Leeds area...
Wigan, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £50000 per annum
Site Manager required - Wigan - Up to £50k + package One of our reg...
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, Up to £0.00 per annum
Foreman/Site Manager to start work ASAP in the Peterborough area Pa...