|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||July 08, 2018 20:22|
SITE MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION
Location: West Midlands / Warwickshire
Salary: Up to £50,000 + Car Allowance, Pension, Health,
Company: Leading UK Contractor
Are you a Site Manager looking for a fresh challenge? If so, this could be job for you…
My client is a large and well-respected contractor specialising in build related projects within a wide variety of sectors.
My client has won several projects in the local area and are looking for a Site Manager who has experience within new build and refurbishments with a focus on external envelope / facades as well as experience of working for a main contractor.
You will report into a Project Manager. With several other new commercial, mixed used and student accommodation schemes in the West Midlands (Birmingham) also due to start over the next 12 months there is also opportunity for fast progression and career development. Typical project values range from £3M - £40M
- A dynamic and collaborative working environment
- Autonomy to make decisions and challenge the status quo
- Flexible, adult working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career progression
- An experienced Site Manager looking for the next step or a Senior Site Manager seeking a fresh challenge.
- Main contractor background
- Ideally worked on Student Accommodation schemes
- Ambitious and self-motivated individual, able to think on your feet.
- Degree or HND in a relevant subject or Trades background
- Full UK Driving Licence
- A stable track record of employment.
The Application Process:
Please submit applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme.
Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£300 - £350 per day
£300 - £350 per day
£200 - £270 per day