|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£200 - £270 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||September 12, 2018 14:10|
Site Manager - Warwick Gate
Position: Site Manager
Location: Warwickshire / Warwick Gate
Rate: £200 - £270 per day
Company: Highly Successful National Contractor
My client is currently recruiting for a Site Manager to work on a £30m Care & Retirement project in the Warwick area. This will be to oversee a facades and partitions package. You will have CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid and be competent with computer programmes. You will be a good man manager and have good knowledge of façades and partitions and ideally have full fit out experience.
The Key Requirements:
- Main contractor background
- Partitions and Facades experience essential
- Full fit out experience ideal
- Degree Qualified (not essential but preferred)
Why Should I Apply?
- The culture is relaxed and informal with an open-door policy and big teamwork ethic.
- They have excellent staff retention and promote from within where possible
- Strong pipeline of work secured for 2019
- Potential career progression beyond this position.
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #66919. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.projectresource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£30 - £35 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package