|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£300 - £350 per day|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2018 16:05|
Site Manager - Warwick Gate
Position: Site Manager / Construction Manager - COMMERCIAL FIT OUT Cat A & Cat B
Duration: 6 - 12 months
Company: Leading UK client
My client is recruiting for a Site manager/ Construction Manager to work on a Commercial Fit Out project in Nottingham. The successful Site Manager will have previously worked on commercial fit out developments. (experience delivering Cat A & Cat B Fit-Out fit out projects ESSENTIAL).
You will be responsible for overseeing on site complex trades packages. You will be reporting into the Project Manager, you will have full responsibility for the delivery of these packages leading a team of experience site-based staff.
The Key Requirements:
- Main contractor background
- Previous experience managing the delivery of Cat A and Cat B fit out developments.
- A strong work ethic allowing you to lead your team to deliver upon your deadlines.
- The ability to communicate effectively across all levels of seniority.
- A demonstrated background managing the health and safety on site.
- Able to conduct site inductions.
- Production of detailed progress reports to your Project Manager and other key stakeholders.
The Candidate - Construction Manager - Commercial fit out
- Hold valid SMSTS, CSCS, First Aid tickets.
- Ideally a trade qualification or relevant construction degree.
- Previous UK Construction experience is preferred.
- Previous Site Management experience within commercial fit out market
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy #66927. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.projectresource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£30 - £35 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package