|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||November 01, 2018 15:54|
NEW VACANCY - OF HIGH PRIORITY
A Large regional social housing developer/contractor based in Manchester have an opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to deliver multiple projects and schemes they have in the pipeline.
The company offers a great opportunity for a Site Manager who is either; highly experienced within the social housing sector, or dedicated to adding a new set of skills and experiences to their 'bag'.
Types of projects that will be delivered:
- Social housing
- Affordable housing
- Luxury housing/apartment
- Retirement and Care homes
- The successful Site Manager will have a stable background with housing developer/contractors or main construction contractors.
- Experience in being a number 1 or 2, delivering projects from start to finish.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or construction based subject
- Minimum of SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid in date
- Residing within a commutable distance to Manchester
Site Manager Package:
- Basic Salary: £45,000 - £50,000 + Package
- Other benefits (to be discussed)
If you would like more information on this Site Management position, or other construction vacancies, please call Adam Wright on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£45000 - £55000.00 per annum + Car Allowance and Package
Up to £0.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£220 - £250 per day
Bradford, West Yorkshire
£22 - £23 per hour
St. Albans, Hertfordshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum