Location; Greater Manchester
Duration: 7 Months
This opportunity is assisting a large regional contractor on a £20million Commercial build project in the centre of Manchester, it is 7 months work and you will be answering as a #2 to the project manager who will be #1 on site.
- SMSTS & CSCS
- Over one year experience as a site manager as #1 or a #2 on site
- Ability to demonstrate Hard work ethic to help get the project over the line in the allocated time scale
- Ideally coming from a build background
- Career progression & CV enhancement
- Experience with a top regional contractor and experienced Site Managers
- Short term contract for those with jobs lined up after Christmas
- Good remuneration.
If you are interested in the Quantity Surveyor role apply now for further details and immediate consideration. Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
Liverpool, Merseyside, £45000 - £46000 per annum
Role: Site Engineer Location: Liverpool Salary: £45,000 + Car Allow...
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, £40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + Car /allowance, pension
Site Supervisor A specialist infrastructure and utilities company i...
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, £40000.00 - £44000.00 per annum + Car / allowance, pension
Site Agent A specialist infrastructure and utilities company is in ...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £22 - £25 per hour
Position; Site / Senior engineer Location; MCR city centre Rate: 30...