|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£50000 - £51000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||James Fox|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2019 14:39|
Role: Site Manager
Salary: £50,000 + Car Allowance/ Company Car + Full Package
Consultant: James Fox
One of our regular clients has got in touch with me asking for high quality Site Managers to work on a variety of projects in Manchester.
This role will see you manage packages of work on large construction projects up to £30m, assisting Project Managers with short-term programs, sub-contractor and labour management and Health & Safety on site.
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £50k
- Benefits package incl. car allowance, pension, holidays and healthcare
- The opportunity to work with some excellent construction professionals
- Long term Manchester work
- Fantastic exposure to complex and interesting projects
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have a degree or equivalent in an engineering related subject
- Have SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid certificates all in date
- Have worked on construction projects over £10m
- Have managed packages of work incl. groundworks; foundations & frames
If you are interested in the role of Site Manager please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Wigan, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £50000 per annum
Up to £0.00 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £60000 per annum
£30 - £35 per annum
£50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package