Site Manager required - Wigan - Up to £50k + package
One of our regular clients has got in touch with me asking for high quality Site Managers OR Senior Engineers to work on a variety of projects in the North West.
This role will see you manage packages of work on large construction projects up to £30m, assisting Project Managers with short-term programs, sub-contractor and labour management and Health & Safety on site.
You can be EITHER a Senior Engineer with management experience OR a Site Manager from an engineering background, and you MUST have experience for a main contractor on construction projects north of £10m!
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £50k
- Benefits package incl. car allowance, pension, holidays and healthcare
- The opportunity to work with some excellent construction professionals
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have a degree or equivalent in an engineering related subject
- Have SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid certificates all in date
- Have worked on construction projects over £10m
- Have managed packages of work incl. groundworks; foundations & frames
If you fit the bill for this role then please contact James on 0161 2411222, or by emailing email@example.com.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, Up to £250 per day
I am recruiting for a large regional contaractor who is looking for...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £55000 per annum + Package
Position: Site Manager Location: North West Salary: £45,000 - £55,0...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £50000 - £51000 per annum
Role: Site Manager Location: Manchester Salary: £50,000 + Car Allow...
Senior Site Manager
Wembley, Middlesex, £50000 - £60000 per annum + car, pension, bonus
Senior Site Manager Site Manager | Main Contractor | West London I ...