|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Package|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2019 09:55|
Position: Site Manager
Location: North West
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000 + Package
Site Manager Overview
A highly successful housing developer and contractor, has an unprecedented opportunity for a Site Manager to join their high calibre team to deliver projects from conception to completion.
The contractor focusses on delivering on housing, care homes and other residential projects
Project Values typically range from £1m - £30m+ (overall value)
Given extensive investment, expansion and their pipeline, they are now looking to acquire yet another high calibre Site Manager, to deliver multiple sections of their projects.
My client have a clear progression plan, and would like to meet with construction professionals who are ambitious and keen to strive towards project management.
Site Manager Requirements
- The successful Site Managers will have a strong Housing background
- Experience in delivering a high number of units
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or construction based subject
- Minimum of SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid in date
- Ideally located within reasonable commute to Lancashire
- £45,000 - £55,000 + Package (varies on experience)
- Other benefits (to be discussed)
If you would like more information on this Site Manager position, or other construction vacancies, please call Adam Wright on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's