|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £500000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Connor McMahon|
|Job Published:||April 02, 2019 12:40|
Site Manager Overview
A highly successful regional contractor, has an unprecedented opportunity for a Site Manager
The contractor focusses on delivering on Housing (bespoke & spec)
Project Values range from £300k - £20m
Given extensive investment, expansion and their pipeline, they are now looking to acquire yet another high calibre Site Manager, to deliver multiple sections of their up and coming projects
My client pride themselves on a work life balance, providing generous working hours and impressive in-house facilities.
Coming from either an educational or trades background - my client has a tailored career progression plan to utilise and get the best out of their Site Managers rooted skills, ideas and capability.
Site Manager Requirements
- The successful Site Managers will have a strong Main Contractor background
- Experience in the pre-construction phase of the projects
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or construction based subject
- Minimum of SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid in date
- Ideally located within reasonable commute to Lancashire
- £45,000 - £50,000 + Package
- Other benefits (to be discussed)
If you would like more information on this Site Manager position, or other construction vacancies, please call Adam Wright on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's