Civil Site Manager - North West England - Power Plant Construction
- Location: North West England
- Rates: £250 - £300 per day
- Duration: 24 Months
My client are currently looking for a Civil Site Manager, who can start immediately on a major civil construction project in the UK. The role is to manage the major civil works, manage major civil contractors and drive safety, cost and program. Experience on complex power plant construction projects is essential.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Technical experience in different international turnkey power plants
- Domain expert with leading quality
- Experience at civil construction
Education & Training
- University degree in civil engineering or equivalent (e.g. construction)
- Special focus knowledge on civil construction management
Wigan, Greater Manchester, £45000 - £50000 per annum
Site Manager required - Wigan - Up to £50k + package One of our reg...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £55000 - £60000 per annum
Site Manager Overview A highly successful regional contractor, has ...
Liverpool, Merseyside, £30 - £35 per annum
Position: Site Manager Location: Warrington (North West based sites...
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, £50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
SITE MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION: Location: West Midlands - Shrewsbury S...