Site Manager required - Wigan - Up to £50k + package
One of our regular clients has got in touch with me asking for high quality Site Managers OR Senior Engineers to work on a variety of projects in the North West.
This role will see you manage packages of work on large construction projects up to £30m, assisting Project Managers with short-term programs, sub-contractor and labour management and Health & Safety on site.
You can be EITHER a Senior Engineer with management experience OR a Site Manager from an engineering background, and you MUST have experience for a main contractor on construction projects north of £10m!
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £50k
- Benefits package incl. car allowance, pension, holidays and healthcare
- The opportunity to work with some excellent construction professionals
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have a degree or equivalent in an engineering related subject
- Have SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid certificates all in date
- Have worked on construction projects over £10m
- Have managed packages of work incl. groundworks; foundations & frames
If you fit the bill for this role then please contact James on 0161 2411222, or by emailing email@example.com.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Blackburn, Lancashire, Up to £0.00 per annum
Civil Site Manager - North West England - Power Plant Construction ...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £55000 - £60000 per annum
Site Manager Overview A highly successful regional contractor, has ...
Liverpool, Merseyside, £30 - £35 per annum
Position: Site Manager Location: Warrington (North West based sites...
Shrewsbury, Shropshire, £50000 - £60000 per annum + competitive benefits package
SITE MANAGER - CONSTRUCTION: Location: West Midlands - Shrewsbury S...