|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Wood Green, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + car, bonus, pension, healthcare|
|Contact Name:||Dexter Ifill|
|Job Published:||April 16, 2019 18:33|
Site Manager | Main Contractor | North London
I am looking for an experienced Site Manager with strong leadership qualities and problem-solving skills who is keen to step into a challenging role. This is a Senior Site Manager opening with an established and growing main contractor who have an outstanding reputation within the construction industry. They deliver projects across a range of sectors including residential, sports and leisure, education, commercial and healthcare.
This company have recently won a site in North London, hence the need for a new Site Manager. This project is a mixed-use scheme providing both private and social housing, overall the project will be delivering over 150 units along with commercial office space. This is an RC frame project, so experience in this area is essential.
Essentially, I am looking for the number 2 on site to report directly to the Project Manager. This is an ideal role for an experienced Site Manager who is looking for a new challenging role. You will be accountable for day to day management of works on site, monitoring the construction works with the Project Manager.
Requirements for this Site Manager role:
- Must have previous experience working as a Site Manager with a residential main contractor
- Experience working on residential projects, including low to medium rise apartment developments as RC frame build
- Proven experience in lead Site Management and Blue-Collar teams with strong people management skills
- Minimum HNC qualification with a membership to an industry-recognised board, e.g. CIOB.
- Ideally come from a technical or engineering background. Being degree qualified in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- IT literate and able to adapt to new technologies
- Full and clean driving license
- Passion for delivering high quality builds
Remuneration for this Site Manager role:
- £50,000 - £60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- Competitive bonus
- Car allowance
- Competitive benefits scheme
- Further education support (financial and day release)
How to apply for this Site Manager role:
If you are interested in this Site Manager position then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Dexter Ifill on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer. The services of Project Resource are those of a recruitment business / agency.
Site Manager | North London | Main Contractor