|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Oliver Jones|
|Job Published:||June 04, 2019 07:22|
A specialist infrastructure and utilities company is in search of a Site Manager to work on prestigious power projects in London.
They will consider a Site Manager who has 2 years+ power experience.
The office is based in north London with projects all over London
Site Manager requirements:
- HNC / ONC in Power Engineering or equivalent
- CITB or SMSTS equivalent in site safety management
- NRSWA street works supervisors
- HSG47 training
- NG Persons and BESC NSI 6&8 full
- Minimum 2 year's experience in Supervisor position
- Minimum 2 year's experience in Electricity Supply/Civils Industry and construction of HV and EHV power cable systems up to 400kV and associated civil engineering works
- Competent in use of MS Word, Excel, Project and Office Outlook
- Uk driving licence
Site Manager remuneration:
Salary: £45,000 - £50,000
Site Manager application process:
If you would like more information on the Site Manager position or any other vacancy, please call Oliver Jones on 0121 651 1666 or email your current cv through to; firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your cv is shortlisted for this position.
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by project resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
East Midlands, England
£250 - £290 per day
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
Project Commercial Manager
£60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum + Additional Benefits including bonus
Intermediate Quantity Surveyor
€50000 - €65000 per annum + Accommodation, travel, living allowance
Associate Quantity Surveyor
City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Benefits