|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||West Midlands, England|
|Salary:||Up to £241 per day + Negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Tom McGinn|
|Job Published:||August 23, 2019 08:59|
Salary Rate - Negotiable
Location - West Midlands
Agency - Project Resource
Freelance Site Manager - West Midlands - Main Contractor
We are looking for an experienced Freelance Site Manager to work on a project in West Midlands for one of the UK's main contractors in. It is essential to have previous experience of externals and envelopes.
Site Manager Duties include:
- Overseeing other direct and agency staff, ensuring the work on site is being completed to a high quality and in accordance with the program.
- Checking health and safety is being maintained on site, ensuring paperwork is up to date, permits in place etc
- Holding regular meetings with both staff and subcontractors on site, reporting on any issues and monitoring progress
- Reporting to senior management
- SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid
- Experience with externals and envelopes
If you are interested in this Excellent opportunity then please call Tom on 07458 142367 or email email@example.com.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's