Role: Site Manager
Salary: £50,000 + Car Allowance/ Company Car + Full Package
Consultant: James Fox
One of our regular clients has got in touch with me asking for high quality Site Managers to work on a variety of projects in Manchester.
This role will see you manage packages of work on large construction projects up to £30m, assisting Project Managers with short-term programs, sub-contractor and labour management and Health & Safety on site.
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £50k
- Benefits package incl. car allowance, pension, holidays and healthcare
- The opportunity to work with some excellent construction professionals
- Long term Manchester work
- Fantastic exposure to complex and interesting projects
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have a degree or equivalent in an engineering related subject
- Have SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid certificates all in date
- Have worked on construction projects over £10m
- Have managed packages of work incl. groundworks; foundations & frames
If you are interested in the role of Site Manager please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Wigan, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England, £45000 - £50000 per annum
Site Manager required - Wigan - Up to £50k + package One of our reg...
Wrexham, Wales, £42000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance & Package
Position: Site Manager Location: North West (First Sites based in N...
Senior Site Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester, N. W. England, England, £50000 - £55000 per annum
Urgent need for a Senior Site Manager within a large regional main ...
Senior Site Manager
Warwickshire, W. Midlands, England, £50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Senior Site Manager - Warwickshire Position: Senior Site Manager Lo...