|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£42000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance & Package|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||September 06, 2019 12:20|
Position: Site Manager
Location: North West (First Sites based in North Wales)
Salary: £42,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance & Package
Consultant: Adam Wright
Site Manager Overview
A highly successful regional contractor, has an unprecedented opportunity for a Site Manager capable of leading 20+ unit sites
The contractor focusses on delivering on residential schemes (apartments, detached, semis, bungalows)
Project Values range from £300k - £20m
Given extensive investment, expansion and their pipeline, they are now looking to acquire yet another high calibre Site Manager, to deliver multiple sections of their up and coming projects
Coming from either an educational or trades background - my client has a tailored career progression plan to utilise and get the best out of their Site Managers rooted skills, ideas and capability.
Site Manager Requirements
- The successful Site Managers will have a strong Housing Contractor background
- Experience in the pre-construction phase of the projects
- Knowledge of RFI Documentation
- Experience in delivering projects from Groundworks phase
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or construction based subject
- Minimum of SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid in date
- Ideally located within reasonable commute to Wrexham
- £42,000 - £45,000 + Car Allowance & Package
- Other benefits (to be discussed)
If you would like more information on this Site Manager position, or other construction vacancies, please call Adam Wright on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's