|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension & Other Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Adam Wright|
|Job Published:||November 13, 2019 15:27|
Position: Site Manager
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000 + Package (Dependent on Experience)
Site Manager Overview
A highly successful international contractor, has an unprecedented opportunity for a Site Manager to join their high calibre team to deliver projects from conception to completion.
The contractor focusses on delivering on PRS Schemes, consisting of high end residential, commercial and other multi-occupancies. Project Values range from £15m - £70m+, with site managers responsible for numerous, challenging packages or full blocks.
After recent promotions and contracts won, my client are looking to invest in the future of their business, by bringing in another high calibre Site Manager, to help deliver some of Liverpool's most noticeable projects
Site Manager Requirements
- The successful Site Managers will have a strong Main Contractor background
- Experience in the pre-construction phase of the projects
- Degree or equivalent qualification in an engineering or construction based subject
- Minimum of SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid in date
- Ideally located within reasonable commute to Manchester
- £48,000 - £55,000 + Package
- Other benefits (to be discussed)
If you would like more information on this Site Manager position, or other construction vacancies, please call Adam Wright on 0161 2411 222 or email your current CV through to email@example.com where it will be reviewed and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's