Role: Site Manager
Salary: £50,000 + Car Allowance/ Company Car + Full Package
Consultant: James Fox
One of our regular clients has got in touch with me asking for high quality Site Managers to work on a variety of projects in Manchester.
This role will see you manage packages of work on large construction projects up to £30m, assisting Project Managers with short-term programs, sub-contractor and labour management and Health & Safety on site.
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £50k
- Benefits package incl. car allowance, pension, holidays and healthcare
- The opportunity to work with some excellent construction professionals
- Long term Manchester work
- Fantastic exposure to complex and interesting projects
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have a degree or equivalent in an engineering related subject
- Have SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid certificates all in date
- Have worked on construction projects over £10m
- Have managed packages of work incl. groundworks; foundations & frames
If you are interested in the role of Site Manager please submit all CV applications to email@example.com, or call 0161 2411222 in the first instance, and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £20 - £22 per hour
Site Manager - Manchester - 6 Month Contract - Immediate Start - Hi...
Liverpool, Merseyside, £40000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance, Pension & Other Benefits
Position: Site Manager Location: Liverpool Salary: £40,000 - £45,00...
Electrical Site Manager
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £40000 - £45000 per annum
Electrical Site Manager Exciting opportunity to join a large M&E Su...
Senior Site Manager
Bolton, Greater Manchester, £50000 - £60000 per annum + on site parking
Senior Site Manager - Bolton (North West) - Regional Contractor - P...