|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Worthing, West Sussex|
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + Competitive package & benefits|
|Contact Name:||Alex James|
|Job Published:||January 16, 2020 12:00|
Worthing | up to £55,000 | Main Contractor
A unique opportunity for a Site Manager to join a Tier 1 Main Contractor on a project working with a Premier League football club.
This company, founded in the mid-80s, have become an established tier 1 main contractor with offices located across the nation. They have made a name for themselves as the leaders in sport& leisure sectors.
Recent projects include:
- £30m arena for the London 2012 Olympics
- £70m design & build major sports, retail and hotel venue for a Midlands League One football club
- £30m construction of a new pit lane for a British race track
They are currently looking for a Site Manager to join them on a prestigious project in East Sussex with a client that they have booked a further 10 years' worth of work with. This is a great opportunity to work with a company that can offer guaranteed longevity with work and the chance to be part of a building legacy.
Requirements for this Site Manager position:
- Must have at least 3+ years' experience as a Site Manager
- Must have experience working on leisure and sports facilities projects
- Must come from a main contractor background
- Longevity with previous employees would be advantageous
Salary and Benefits for this Site Manager position:
- Up to £55,000 salary (depending on experience)
- Competitive benefits package
- Guaranteed local work
- Join a company who has guaranteed projects for 10 years
How to apply for this Site Manager position:
If you are interested in this Site Manager position, then please apply via this job board or alternatively you can send an up to date CV to Alex James on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0118 9522 240 .
Project Resource are an equality and diversity recruitment agent and employer.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's