|Job Title:||site manager|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020 09:29|
SITE MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION)
Location: North Wales - Wrexham
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 (DOE) plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: World Leading Construction Company
My client, is looking for an experienced Site Manager to join their highly successful division, to work on several local projects. The right candidate for this role could potentially evolve to the project manager position. This opportunity would be ideal for a candidate who is ready to take that next step in their career.
The successful Site Manager will have a proven track record of delivering high spec renovation projects and have MOJ experience.
You will have excellent client facing skills and take a hands-on approach with the ability to man-manage effectively to drive the project forward on time and budget
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Manage subcontractors, service providers & operatives to construct the works safely.
- Review, produce & monitor Task Control Sheets & method statements for all works
- Ensure site inductions are carried out
- Puts safety first and instils this in subcontractors and suppliers.
- Ensure that works are coordinated to ensure suitable safe access and segregation is maintained.
- Ensures that suitable welfare is in place and maintained.
- Use specialist software to assist in project delivery for example CAD, 4Projects, COINS for ordering plant etc.
- Understand project objectives and communicate to site teams.
- Sets up teams to complete sections of work.
- Recognises change on site and retains records as required by the established change control process.
- Assists in establishing procedures to ensure that all safety documentation is collated and retained for example scaffold inspection records, PUWER records etc.
- CSCS: Valid CSCS card required
- Qualifications: SMSTS and first aid at work required
- Relevant Experience: minimum 5 years as a Site Manager
- SC Clearance
The Application Process:
This is an urgent position so please submit all CV applications via this job board or send directly to email@example.com in the first instance and we will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£200 - £230 per day + temp to permanent
£220 - £230 per day + temp to permanent
Site Manager (Facade Sub-contractor)
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package