|Job Title:||site manager|
|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||Up to £45000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package|
|Contact Name:||Jess Johnston|
|Job Published:||February 01, 2021 15:10|
SITE MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION)
Location: Birmingham - West Midlands
Salary: £45,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Top Tier Main Contractor
My client is a top-tier main contractor based in Birmingham and they are seeking an experienced Site Manager to work on Birmingham based projects. This contractor is heavily focused on Health & Education schemes, however, do work across a range other sectors also.
The successful Site Manager will have a proven track record working on Education, Commercial and Healthcare projects and will be responsible for the management of projects, including customer relations, pre-construction and bid processes, health & safety, quality, environmental, programme and the cost / value of operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a contractor renowned for a varied portfolio of projects across a range of sectors, who can also offer career progression otherwise unachievable in this current market.
The Key Requirements:
- Experience working from inception to completion on projects as a Site Manager
- Experience of project planning
- Main contractor background
- Stable employment history
- Strong client facing skills
- Exposure to a variety of commercial, education and healthcare sectors
- Stable track record of employment
- Full UK driving licence
- HND /Degree in Building or Civil Engineering
- CITB level 3 Safety Course (desirable
- Experienced and competent in using Asta Power Project (desirable)
- Chartered status or approaching (desirable)
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Successful growing international business
- Access to a varied project portfolio
- Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process:
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance quoting Vacancy ref 70757. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
Birmingham, West Midlands
£200 - £230 per day + temp to permanent
£220 - £230 per day + temp to permanent
Site Manager (Facade Sub-contractor)
Birmingham, West Midlands
£35000 - £40000 per annum
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000.00 - £55000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package