|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£0.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||March 10, 2017 17:06|
I am looking for a permanent Site Manager to run a £5m multi-storey residential project in Liverpool City Centre. This developer have a huge pipeline of work in the North West and are looking for someone to commit long-term.
This project will see the delivery of a new-build 6-storey apartment block consisting of circa 70 units. To be considered for the role you must have managed a new-build project of at least 4 storeys.
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have at least five years' experience as Site Manager Number 1
- Have managed new build projects above 4 storeys
- Have experience in multi-occupancy residential projects such as apartments, student accommodation & hotels
- Be able to work city centre Liverpool on a permanent basis
- Be a hands on individual who enjoys being out on site and driving progress forwards
- Have SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid all in date
- Preferably have a professional qualification in the construction industry of degree or equivalent
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary competitive with market rates
- Package negotiable incl. car/allowance + mileage
If you are interested in the role of Site Manager please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 2411222 quoting the vacancy number in the first instance.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's