|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Leeds, West Yorkshire|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + car allowance, healthcare, pension|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||July 06, 2017 15:19|
I just registered a Site Manager vacancy with a top-tier main contractor in Leeds - they are looking for someone to manage the façade package on a £30m D&B scheme for a prestigious client. This contractor has an excellent reputation as a top-tier national out-fit who successfully deliver projects across the public and private sectors. Previous schemes include: £25m university schemes; £18m hotel schemes and work for the MOD.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work on a fixed-term contract for 10-12 months, enhancing your CV with this complex and challenging project for a highly regarded main contractor.
If you like the look of the below then get in touch via the job board, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling Mike on 0161 2411222.
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have a strong Façade background, managing large and complex façade packages from and sub & main contractor point of view
- Have worked for main contractor in a Site Manager role, preferably a top-tier contractor
- Be able to work for 10-12 months in Leeds city centre
- Have all relevant certificates including SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £45,000
- Package incl. car allowance + pension + HC
- Opportunity to work on a very prestigious D&B project valued at circa £30m
If you are interested in the role of Façade Site Manager then send through your CV. We will be in touch within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£200 - £275 per day
Up to £0.00 per annum
£200 - £250 per day