|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£40000.00 - £46000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holiday|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||July 07, 2017 17:17|
Just NOW I received an email from one of our best clients, a very well established regional main contractor, who are looking for a Site Manager to join their growing team in Manchester.
This company have a fantastic reputation for delivering projects honestly, effectively and successfully and this means they have a regular client base and established sub-contractor supply chain. They are currently working on several £15m+ newbuild city centre projects which are a good challenge and excellent addition to a CV!
I need candidates who are available to interview this month with a view to getting started ASAP! I also NEED candidates who have experience in fitting out resi projects (apartments, student accommodation or hotels)
As the successful Site Manager you will:
- Receive a basic salary of £40k - £46k depending on experience
- Benefits package incl. car allowance £5k+, Pension, life assurance & other perks
- Access to interesting and challenging projects
- The chance to work for one of the most reputable main contractors in the area, who are known for being generous with to their staff
As the successful Site Manager you MUST:
- Have main contractor experience fitting out new-build residential projects of at least £10m (apartments, student accommodation or hotels)
- Have worked for a reputable and recognised main contractor recently
- Be able to commit to a permanent role covering projects across the NW, with the first projects in Manchester
This is a great opportunity to join a main contractor who can commit to your development, offer you access to interesting and prestigious projects which will add value to your CV AND offer you generous staff benefits which will add to your quality of life.
If you are interested in applying for the role then please get in touch ASAP to discuss, you can email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0161 2411222 and ask for Mike.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£200 - £275 per day
Up to £0.00 per annum
£200 - £250 per day