|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + negotiable|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||July 18, 2017 14:24|
I recently spoke to a new client of ours, an upcoming Luxury Housing developer, who are looking for a Site Manager to run a £1.2m conversion scheme in Sale, Manchester.
This company are really going places - their turnover is increasing and customer base growing quickly! They had their record turnover year last year and are bringing on a new Site Manager due to more projects going live.
Once you have successfully delivered the first project you will be considered for a Project Manager role, supervising several sites at once. This is a very exciting opportunity to join a growing company and get your foot in the door early!
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary up to £35k
- Benefits package negotiable at interview stage
- The chance to work in a positive environment, on challenging and bespoke projects, and more senior roles down the line
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have a general construction background and experience leading schemes around £1m in value
- Be IT literate and able to use basic IT software in a Construction environment
- Be a communicative individual and able to speak with clients and colleagues of different levels
If you wish to apply for the role of Site Manager click apply to get your CV across. I will be in touch in 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£200 - £275 per day
Up to £0.00 per annum
£200 - £250 per day