Site Engineer - £30,000 to £40,000 plus package
My client is one of the largest family owned civil engineering Company's in the Country. They are looking to recruit a highly ambitious Site Engineer to join their project team.
You will be working on diverse award winning projects across England, Covering many different specialisms of engineering, including: highways and bridges, groundworks, earthworks and general civil engineering.
- Setting Out
- Read & understand Engineer drawings
- Manage and develop junior members of the team
- Promote H & S
- Work closely with Project Manager and agent with site records, risk Assessments, Method Statements and Permits where required.
- Communicate with client and sub-contractors
What I'm looking for:
- An understanding or Civil Engineering - Highways, Bridges, Energy, Rail and Environmental Sectors
- Working knowledge of Setting Out equipment and systems such as AutoCAD
- Good Communication skills
- Valid Driving Licence
What's on Offer:
- £30,000 - £40,000 basic Salary
- Company Vehicle
- 25 Days annual leave
This position is an urgent requirement and my client will be looking to conduct interviews ASAP subject to availability
Please call Ryan on 0118 952 2240 or E-mail R.email@example.com
*Please note we offer a £250 referral fee to anyone who refers a candidate we successfully place, please circulate as you see fit*
Services advertised by Project Resource Ltd are those of an agency and/or an employment business
Chorley, Lancashire, £18 - £20 per hour
Site Manager - Lancashire A leading contractor has a great opportun...
Senior Site Manager
Essex, England, £35000 - £50000 per annum + package
Senior Site Manager You have a fantastic opportunity to join an ind...
Senior Site Manager
Rugby, Warwickshire, £50000 - £55000 per annum + competitive benefits package
Position: Senior Site Manager Location: M1 Corridor - Birmingham, N...
Stratford, London, £60000 - £70000 per annum + Full package
Construction Project Manager Major construction project. The chance...