|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + car allowance, healthcare, pension|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||March 16, 2017 15:27|
I am working with a top-tier contractor who have recently won projects on a government framework for which they need several Site Managers. This contractor is winning an increasing amount of work from their public and private sector clients and this job offers the chance to move up the chain of command down the line
These North West based projects provide interesting and challenging work in a Ministry of Justice setting.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on refurb projects in a custodial environment, and will have CTC OR Enhanced Security Clearance for at least the next 12 months.
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have security clearance (CTC or enhanced) for the next 12 months
- Have worked on refurb MOJ/custodial projects previously
- Have a thorough knowledge of construction refurb projects from a management point of view
- Preferably have a joinery background
- Be able to work across the North West
- Be able to start a new role by June at the latest
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of c£35,000 - £40,000
- Industry leading benefits package
- Opportunity to join one of the area's most exciting contractors on projects which will improve your CV
- Access to more senior roles down the line
If you are interested in the role of Site Manager please submit all CV applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 0161 2411222. We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£45000 - £55000 per annum
£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + competitive benefits package
£300 - £350 per day
£300 - £350 per day
£200 - £270 per day