|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||East London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Lewis Murphy|
|Job Published:||August 07, 2017 10:43|
We have a great opportunity with a great company looking for a site manager on a permanent basis.
They are looking for a site manager that has worked on £30+ million projects speacilising in the below:
A mixed use development offering 511 Student bedrooms, 44 Residential Apartments, 3150 sq.m. of Academic Space, with associated amenities including underground car parking, level access courtyard, 404 cycle spaces, roof gardens, social space and a sky lounge.
Working hours are Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5.30pm but these times may differ slightly.
Pease see below some of the job duties:
- Manage build ensuring company standards and procedures are adhered to at all times.
- Monitor construction working programme with contracts manager on a weekly basis.
- Study drawings and be aware of forecast costs, budgets in order to minimise waste and maximise value.
- Manage sub-contractors, labour, plant and materials - issuing requisitions for plant, labour and materials as required to meet programme.
- Monitor plant equipment costs and preliminaries including set up, cost of plant and office.
- Ensure effective communication with sub-contractors.
- Maintain efficiency and high standards at all times.
- Complete on time or ahead of time.
- Arrange meetings with quantity surveyors, buyers and other key stakeholders (as applicable) take place regularly throughout contract and meeting minutes are kept on file for all parties to refer back to.
- Arrange, attend and minute internal progress meetings as required
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- NVQ Level 3, 'A' Level, HNC, or equivalent qualifications or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Office including Outlook, Word & Excel
- SMSTS certificate
- First Aid certificate
- Scaffolding certificate
- CSCS Card
- Good communication skills
- Assertive and strong persuasion skills
- Strong time management skills
- Good management and leadership skills
- Technical aptitude
The company is is highly experienced in delivering new developments, ranging from homes to commercial, industrial and mixed use schemes and has successfully delivered more than 25,000 student units throughout the UK since 1999.
If you would be interested in this position please do get inn touch ASAP.
Please apply through this website or contact Lewis Murphy at Project Resource on 0118 952 2240 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£40000 - £50000 per annum
£45000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
£200 - £275 per day
Up to £0.00 per annum
£200 - £250 per day