Site Manager required - Manchester - Up to £47k + package
One of our regular clients has got in touch with me asking for high quality Site Managers OR Senior Engineers to work on a variety of projects in the North West.
This role will see you manage packages of work on large construction projects up to £30m, assisting Project Managers with short-term programs, sub-contractor and labour management and Health & Safety on site.
You can be EITHER a Senior Engineer with management experience OR a Site Manager from an engineering background, and you MUST have experience for a main contractor on construction projects north of £10m!
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary of up to £47k
- Benefits package incl. car allowance, pension, holidays and healthcare
- The opportunity to work with some excellent construction professionals
The successful Site Manager will:
- Have a degree or equivalent in an engineering related subject
- Have SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid certificates all in date
- Have worked on construction projects over £10m
- Have managed packages of work incl. groundworks; foundations & frames
If you fit the bill for this role then please contact Mike on 0161 2411222, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Bangor, County Down, £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays
Residential Site Manager Requirement - North Wales - Up to £50k + P...
Cheshire, England, £20.00 - £21.00 per hour
My client, a diverse family owned construction company, are looking...
Manchester, Greater Manchester, £42000.00 - £47000.00 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays
Site Manager required - Manchester - Up to £47k + package One of ou...
Northamptonshire, England, £250 - £280 per day
SITE MANAGER (CONSTRUCTION) FREELANCE OR PERMEANT Location: Northam...
Billericay, Essex, £50000 - £55000 per annum
We have a great opportunity with a great company looking for a site...