|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + car/allowance,pension,HC,holidays|
|Contact Name:||Mike Crosson|
|Job Published:||September 11, 2017 14:11|
Fit-out Site Manager for top-tier contractor - Manchester - £80m scheme
I have been asked by one of our best clients (and one of the most highly regarded main contractors in the UK) to find a fit-out Site Manager to work on a £80m high-rise scheme in Manchester City Centre.
This company are one of the most prestigious companies in the UK and have a track record of delivering difficult and unique projects successfully. You will join a project team on a live project and manage the fit-out phase of this large PRS build, reporting in to an onsite Project Manager.
If you wish to apply for this role you must have experience in fitting out large apartment, hotel OR student accommodation schemes, preferably for a top-tier contractor.
The successful Site Manager will receive:
- Basic salary in excess of £45k
- Benefits package incl. car allowance + holidays + pension
- Access to some of the largest projects in Manchester
- The chance to work with some of the best professionals in the area
The successful Site Manager MUST have:
- Experience in managing the fit-out phase of a very large residential project from waterproofing to handover
- SMSTS, CSCS & First Aid all in date
- Good communication skills and be able to work with colleagues and trades & labour
- Ability to work to and manage a short-term program, reporting progress into PM's and Planners
If you have the above experience and are able to work in Manchester City Centre, please get in touch by calling 0161 2411222 and asking for Mike, or emailing email@example.com.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an employment agency/business.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's