|Job Title:||Site Manager|
|Salary:||£55000 - £70000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Ben Blackwell|
|Job Published:||March 20, 2017 17:32|
Location: Kuwait (roatational)
Salary: £55,000 - £70,000 Negotiable depending on experience, accommodation provided
This is a great opportunity to play an integral role within an award-winning team, and be involved in some of the most prestigious projects around the world.
A specialist Interiors Fit Out Company and are looking to employ experienced, conscientious, self-motivated and ambitious Site Managers with good background in fit out and construction sectors to join their expanding team.
Main responsibilities include:
Site project delivery in all aspects, including:
- To establish site set up & logistics.
- Day to day onsite Client / Main Contractor liaison.
- Coordination of works with other trades (both direct & indirect).
- Day to day control/monitoring of site sub contract packages.
- Producing/updating/monitoring site paperwork namely: CVIs, RFIs, weekly diaries, tool box talks and timesheets etc.
- Ensuring safe working practices are being adhered to.
- Production and issuing of method statements, risk assessments, hot work permits etc.
- Controlling/monitoring the quality of work (relating to subcontract as well as in house works).
- Production of short term programmes and ensuring compliance with them.
- Liaise with the setting out department.
- Production of regular progress reports (both in house and for Client presentations).
- Attendance at regular meetings as required.
- Monitoring/controlling of subcontractors.
- Management of site team and direct/indirect resources.
- Coordinate, order or call off all site materials.
- Minimum 5 years' experience within a site manager's role.
- Fit out experience is essential
- High-spec experience is essential
- CSCS Card Holder (Black/White/Gold).
- First Aid
- Competence in MS Word / Excel / Outlook / Project and Drawing Platforms
- Experience of working in the Middle East, understanding local culture would be preferable
This role will see you based in Kuwait for 8-12 weeks at a time and return back to the UK for a few weeks before rotating back out again. During your time back in the UK you will be required to visit the office 1-2 times and the rest of your time you can enjoy at home.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£20.00 - £22.00 per hour
East London, London
£45000 - £50000 per annum + Car allowance and benefits
£55000.00 per annum + car, pension, healthcare
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£0.00 per annum
£45000.00 per annum